10 Promising Topics For A 4 Paragraph Essay About Jail Time
If you are trying to figure out how to write a 4 paragraph essay on any topic, then you just landed on the right spot. Frankly speaking, a 4 paragraph essay is similar to any other academic paper. The only condition is that this type of paper is restricted in terms of space. When you have to write such a paper about, say a topic like jail time, all you need is an interesting topic. Here are a few suggestions on possible topics to write about.
- Write about deferring individuals from acts of crime. You can evaluate whether the current methods of deterrence are working.
- Write about poverty and how it may influence people to commit criminal acts.
- Write about jail time and whether it is an effective means of correcting criminal behavior.
- Discuss whether certain people become more hardened criminals after going serving jail time.
- Discuss whether children’s exposure to violent behavior and violent media is a contributing factor to ending up in jail.
- Write about alcohol related offences and what role alcohol plays in influencing people who end up in jail.
- Discuss if you think people who end up in jail are more likely to commit the same offence once they come out.
- Discuss if you think people who have one through jail are more likely to use drugs once they come out.
- Discuss the extent of racial profiling in the jail system.
- Is there a need for offering technical training and college courses to people who are serving jail time?
Although this is not a comprehensive list of promising topics for a 4 paragraph paper about jail time, it is a useful starting point. There are numerous other promising topics about jail time that you can get. You can even try getting access to a 4 paragraph essay example to help you get a clear idea on the proper format of the paper. You can try this site if you are looking for some suggestions on topics to write about on jail time.